Project Hiu's (NEW) Midwater Tee
We bring you our (NEW) Midwater Shark design, a simple one sided Hamerhead centred on the middle chest region.
Inspired by photographer: Tanner Mansell
JOIN THE CREW - (What side of history will you be on?)
Many shark fishermen in Indonesia depend on extremely volatile and dangerous income streams to provide for their families and loved ones. Today fishermen are forced to travel further and in some cases in illegal water to seek more prosperous grounds, this new threat of prosecution can be combated. By joining The Crew you will be assisting in the investment and acquisition of new 'sustainable income assets' such as; tourism, waste management programs, early learning to better equip the next generation for changing times and finally supporting the community during this transition by suppling food, clean water and any other financial burdens and malnourished necessities incurred from a history of volatile fishing and marine exploitation.
WHAT ARE WE INVESTING IN? (YOUR IMPACT)
1) A sustainable tourism program, that allows local fishermen to acquire and re-purpose their assets (boats, crew, knowledge, rich biodiversity) to build new independent income streams.
2) Currently locals have no waste initiative or infrastructure in place, resulting in (HIGH) threats of disease and sickness. Our Crew are investing in waste management programs that employ Xfishermen to collect, recycle and transport waste opposed to entering and being dumped in our oceans. We are also building the first 'toilet block' on the island.
3) Early learning; our crew are investing in a new preschool re-build and learning equipment and curriculums to better prepare future generation for change.
4) During Covid-19 transition has been difficult, by supporting, your allocation of funds will also go toward basic supplies like food (rice, noodles) that are deposited monthly to our community.
- Light weight
- 100% organic combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Quality cotton grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global - - - Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems