We would like to thank you for supporting small business! We are here to help, so if you feel that your questions are not answered on this page, please email us with any questions at email@example.com Our Refund, Return and Exchange Policy is guided by Australian Consumer Law.
NEED TO RETURN A DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEM?
We take great pride and care in packing our products suitably, so they arrive to you looking pristine. However, sometimes we miss things or unfortunately items can be damaged during transit and delivery. We apologise if you have received an item that is incorrect or not in perfect condition. Should this occur, your item will be replaced or refunded upon receipt of the returned damaged goods.
Prior to returning any damaged or faulty items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with:
• Your full name • Details of the fault accompanied by an image of the damage or fault
• Your order number
We will reply to your email as soon as possible with instructions (including return address) on how to proceed.
All Exchanges/Refunds will be processed within 1-2 working days of receiving your returned item. For refunds - they will be made via the original purchase method once the item is received, inspected & approved.
OTHER RETURN/EXCHANGE REQUESTS
If you have another reason for returning your item, please email email@example.com and have the item sent within thirty (30) days of receiving your delivery with:
• Your full name
• Your order number
• The reason for the return/exchange*
• We do not offer returns or exchanges on SALE items. All sales are final.
• Replacement is at the discretion of Naming This Later and will be considered on a case by case basis.
• All returns and exchanges to be sent within 30 days of receiving delivery
• If the refund is approved, all items must be returned unused, in its original packaging, in the same condition it was received and have no visible signs of wear or use.
• We will respond to your email within 1-2 business days.
• Refunds are issued to your original purchase method only. Depending on your bank and original payment method the actual refund itself can take up to ten (10) working days
• AfterPay apply their refund to the fourth instalment
• For exchanges, we will issue an online store credit to the value of the original purchase price of the returned item(s), excluding delivery charges.
• Shipping costs to return your item(s) are your responsibility
• Paypal and Afterpay fees will be deducted from your refund total. Unfortunately we are charged non-refundable fees from these merchant providers. Fees are: Paypal - 2.6% of sale + $0.30 Transaction Fee; and Afterpay - 6.8% of sale + $0.30. Transaction Fee.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
In the event of faulty items, Project Hiu will refund your return shipping charges. Please email a photo of the Australia Post receipt containing the tracking number.
Please understand that if the package does not reach us we will not be able to process the refund. Therefore, we recommend using standard pre-paid traceable satchels by Australia Post for guarantee. Please retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been received. ***Please note that we only refund standard shipping charges, please do not return faulty items via alternative shipping methods or Express satchels.
LOST IN TRANSIT PARCELS?
In the unfortunate event that an item is lost in transit, please email is at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the circumstances. Once confirmed, a replacement item will be arranged.